The NYRA Bets Late Pick 5 is offered on the last 5 races at Belmont Park every day for the Spring/Summer 2018 meet. The NYRA Bets Late Pick 5 is exclusively for NYRA Bets customers*, New York on-track bettors, and those wagering with a New York simulcasting facility. While wagering on NYRABets.com or our App, look for the wager in the “Bet Type” dropdown in the wager pad where the sequence starts.Saturdays: Minimum $100,000 Single-Ticket Payout
Starting May 26, the NYRA Bets Late Pick 5 will have a
minimum $100,000 single-ticket
payout every Saturday for the
Belmont Spring/Summer meet (other than Belmont Stakes Day) - just for NYRA Bets customers. When you play on your NYRA Bets
Account and are the only customer to hit the NYRA Bets Late Pick 5 on a given Saturday - you win a minimum $100,000 single-ticket
More reasons to play the NYRA Bets Late Pick 5:
If there are no winning tickets, 100% of net pool goes into the next day's NYRA Bets Late Pick 5
*Wager and offer void where prohibited. NYRA Bets Late Pick 5 is not available for Illinois residents. Only customers betting with their NYRA Bets account qualify for the minimum $1,000,000 single-ticket payout on Belmont Stakes Day (June 9, 2018) and/or the $100,000 single-ticket payout every Saturday (other than Belmont Stakes Day) during the Belmont Spring 2018 meet.
1. Single “winner” shall be defined as having occurred when there is only one single winning ticket, regardless of base amount.
2. If a ticket holder has multiple winning tickets on the same combination that person is not eligible for the bonus as there is more than 1 winning ticket.
3. The Winning Ticket must be made using your NYRA Bets account (mobile, internet, live operator or using NYRA Bets card on-track).
4. The NYRA Bets Late Pick 5 requires the selection of the first place finisher in each of the 5 designated races.
5. If a dead heat occurs and there are multiple customers containing winning wagers as defined by the Terms and Conditions, the result would be that there is not a single winning ticket. The same applies to a late scratch and a post time favorite is substituted.
6. The bonus is determined to be null and void unless all 5 legs of the NYRA Bets Late Pick 5 are completed and deemed official. If a race in the sequence is determined to be a No Contest the bonus would not be offered.
7. The single winning ticket payoff, if the total cumulative winning pari-mutual payout is less than $100,000.00 for a Saturday during the promotional period (other than Belmont Stakes Day) would be calculated as $100,000.00 inclusive of the pari-mutuel earnings of the single winning unique ticket on the Pick 5.
8. The single winning ticket payoff, if the total cumulative winning pari-mutual payout is less than $1,000,000.00 on Belmont Stakes Day (June 9, 2018) would be calculated as $1,000,000.00 inclusive of the pari-mutuel earnings of the single winning unique ticket on the Pick 5.
9. The bonus monies earned by the single winning ticket will be paid within 45 business days from when NYRA Bets receives notification and affidavit of eligabilty is returned to NYRA.
10. The winning ticket holder is responsible for any applicable state and federal taxes.
11. Employees of the New York Racing Association are not eligible.
12. Promotion will run from May 26, 2018-July 14, 2018
13. Promotion can be continued or removed with prior consent from the NYSGC.